Friday, February 24, 2012

Writing by Faith not by Sight by Pam DeLoach

I can say that I am writing by faith and not by sight. Yes I see what I am writing but am I really confident in my ability?  I would say that I am not. I would tell you if it were not for the Love of God I would not even attempt. I have to use spell check because I do not spell good. I can not make the computer re-write for proper English sentences but if there was such a tool I am sure I would use it. Please let me know if there is....

What I do know is that Jesus loves me and he is proud of the attempt. Whether  I am successful or I am a failure I do believe and that it is greatness in his eyes. I will keep on writing and maybe one day I can see  the end results. Maybe when I get to heaven Jesus will point out to me the two or three people that read these blogs and received salvation thru my attempt of trying to spread his word....I sure hope so.

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

thank you Jesus for allowing us to spread your word even if we do not know how to do it right just yet....your servant..pam

No comments:

Post a Comment